Friday, December 20, 2013

Are you up for another one???

Lori from Humble Quilts has posted an update to her BTCT (see below)and also is going down the slippery slope of another 25 BOM applique from Sentimental Stitches. Are you game for another one? Do you want to carry on with this blog and add in the Benjamin Briggs quilt? Or do we start another blog specifically for it and leave this one for BTCT? Please see post below as Lori has the links all there to see the new crazy that we are about to embark on! So what do you think? Are you quilter enough to take on this next 25 block applique? Just go look at how beautiful your BTCT blocks are and imagine having another quilt to keep it company! For now, I'll be blogging about it on my grassrootsquilting blog and Lori will be posting on HumbleQuilts. Please comment and we will go with the majority! Sharon

7 comments:

  1. Sharon, Sharon, Sharon - don't do this to me!!!! The Benjamin Briggs quilt is so wonderful & being part of this original group really kept me going on BTCT. As I just commented to Lori, I will download each pattern and follow along for now in my heart...it might be nice to keep this blog running - most of us have definitely gone Betond that Cherry Tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on, I know you wanna!!!! heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to join in on the first one but would love a chance to join in on this one. Beautiful quilt. Hope I can keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, these blocks do seem quite simple with fewer pieces per block, so maybe I have the chance of keeping up with the project and this group has been a wonderful support in the past (as if I need to do another quilt when I have so many others on the go at present...)

    Whilst I enjoy looking at everyone's blog sites, I generally don't have much time to do so on a regular basis and therefore either adding the Benjamin Briggs Quilt to this site or forming a new group would be easier for me as it will all be in one place.

    However, I know from Gay's website that she and Brenda are setting up a new site to enable followers of the Benjamin Briggs Quilt, but I have enjoyed the interaction and support that we have had on this site, so would perhaps feel more comfortable for us to keep going together on this project.

    Fiona

    PS have very nearly finished block 7 (which will be block 19) of the BTCT - I am getting there, I am getting there yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing quilt, the designs are breathtaking, this comment comes from a non quilter but I admire your work here and staying power, well done lass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Informative content...thanks for share with us..
    Plant the Tress and Save the Earth....So we need environmental services and waste management for protect and keep clean the environment.

    ReplyDelete