Sunday, March 1, 2015

cherry tree update

These are my 23 completed blocks.  I thought I had only 20 done, but I surprised myself.  I am in love with it all over again.

I had to do lots of jiggling about with the blocks to get them all in the photos.  My camera stopped working, so have to use the phone, and I am getting better at that!


The block in the centre, the ring, is my favourite
My next favourite is the one with the swirling flowers
I love the baskets
and the rings    


I am working on getting a quilt completed to enter into an exo in June, and once the hand quilting is finished on it, I can get back the Cherry Tree blocks.

12 comments:

  1. I just started making the quilt at the end of last year. I'm on my 6th block and planning to do one each month so I can then keep up with all the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work!!

    Greetings from Holland,..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Brings back great memories of working on this lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 6 completed blocks and 10 on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fabrics! Love your color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Pembesar Penis
    [-] Agen Vimax Asli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caesar shop needs to be deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You finished a big project. I never do the same amount of quilts like yours and all them are beautiful.

    My Website | Tesol DEGREE

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly one of my favorite quilts!

    ReplyDelete