Sunday, April 24, 2016

Just had to let you know.....

I have had my BTCT quilt done for awhile, but my local quilt guild had their quilt show this weekend and I figured I would put my BTCT quilt in just for the heck of it.  


WELL......

this is what I got for it. 


Best Applique'.

But that's not all....


Best of Show, too!!!

I love this quilt, but it sure was nice knowing that there were a lot of other people out there who loved it as well.  

So, keep plugging away at your quilts.  You will be so happy that you did.  




15 comments:

  1. Glad you posted this great news. I'm still hand quilting mine, put in a few hours on it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version--those varied backgrounds are wonderful! Congratulations on your award! You quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful! I wish I had saved the patterns. I started to save them and then life got in the way. Seeing your quilt is making me rethink.... What pretty ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!!Love it!!!
    greetings from Holland.
    With love,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mimi. What a wonderful effort, and so inspiring. I am today cutting my first block for this quilt, and its lovely to know I can refer to your posts when needed.
    Well done on your Best of Show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is beautiful and congratulations on the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read your post Mimi congratulations on the ribbons your quilt is beautiful as ever!! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Faye. Thrilled to bits for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your color selection and variety of background made an outstanding quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete