I managed to get caught up last night - just in time. I apologize for what I was thinking, that I 'd much rather do circles than the fiddly bits of some of the last few blocks. I didn't know what was coming next! At least I have a month to get all the grapes done. The 'fingers' above the buds/berries in blocks 12 and 14 really didn't seem very difficult, though.
I left the bud and leaf off the center flower on block 15 that hang over the vase. After doing the first one, I decided it wouldn't show enough. I also did three layers on the center flower instead of five so my fabrics would show. As I've said before, reverse applique is not my favorite but I did it. The yellow I used for the background on those pieces has a red print in it and, in a few of the sections, the print is the part that shows.
Now on to cutting circles.