I haven't been around as much as I would have liked these past 2 - 3 weeks, but my work has had to take precedent. I finally finished block 15 early this morning. It took me longer than I would have liked as I had a long period of indecisiveness - the vase was unpicked a couple of times (I am using a cotton sateen as the back ground and started stitching it to the wrong side!), as were the purple side flowers (I tried a chocolate brown fabric and the teal, but came back to the purple) and finally, the flower spray went through several incarnations. But, I am now generally pleased with how it came out although looking at the photograph I can see areas where I need to do better, namely the reverse applique and smoothing some of the edges, but finished is as good as done, so these matters will wait until later.