Tuesday, April 12, 2011

9 Blocks

I thought I'd share my 9 blocks together.
Seeing the results all together is a very good motivator for me. I am surprised at the weight of 9 blocks together. This quilt is going to be very heavy when it's layered and quilted.
I'm storing my blocks with a pant hanger. Easy, keeps them all together and keeps the wrinkles to a minimun.
A new block was posted, make sure you download it. I'm working on my next block, I'm still making cherries and grapes, and I'm still loving this project!
Sharon

8 comments:

  1. They look great together!!
    Thanks for letting me know the new block was up. I'm glad it isn't another wreath! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, Your blocks look wonderful! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon - this is all really starting to come together isn't it? Your blocks look so nicely balanced...I am happy to see another floral arrangement in a vase posted! We do have quite a few wreaths to take care of as it is.
    Thank you for posting the photo of all your completed blocks - it is sure inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo... this is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so gorgeous all together Sharon, I'm itching to do another block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty, Sharon. Thank you for posting the photo of your blocks so far..More inspiration for me but my life is so busy right now..Hope it slows down this summer. I need to finish my first block still!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the kind words, I'm still thrilled to be working on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blocks look nicely balanced already. I think block #4 in the centre looks just right, although I know that is not how the original is. Thanks for reminding me to download.

    ReplyDelete