Life has been busy and I have gotten myself five blocks behind; and I was doing so well up til then. This weekend, I have prepped all five blocks and now I can sit and stitch for "me" for a change.
I have all the paper pieces cut out and ironed onto their respective fabrics and as of Saturday night, I needed to transfer the pattern onto my chosen backgrounds.
Here is #15
As of today, almost all the pieces are now glued in their places using Roxanne's glue.
#15 has way too many pieces to glue all of them down at once, so this is as far as this one is.
Here is #16 with all the grape vines. I had a picture of red grapes (real ones) to post here, but my picture turned out a little dark, so I won't bore you with that, but my grapes will be red.
Here's #17 all prepped
#18 all prepped
And here is the new one, #19, all ready to go.
I'll bet you can guess which one of these I will most likely be doing last! Right now, I am thinking I need some quick gratification just so that I can get back into the game.
Don't know if you noticed, but I have added some new fabrics to my blocks.
Not that I really needed anymore fabric for this quilt, but I am sure you all understand. I am starting to add some of the French General rose colored fabrics; and of course, I just had to have more dots. We better hurry up and get this quilt done or I am going to have enough of this fabric line to make another half dozen quilts. Oh well....
Hope to be posting a finished block soon.