I tried figuring out the mosaic programs....couldn't.
I tried putting my picture on a Word document.....couldn't get it over to the blog.
So here are all my blocks on the floor after moving furniture and standing on a step stool.
Tried not to get too many heavy reds together, no like backgrounds together, not too many vases together, not too many wreaths together. Argh! Lots of work. Anyways the picture above is the best picture of the blocks as a whole. The next picture is my final positioning of the blocks.
Picture is not as good as the first one, but now my blocks are numbered and ready to go. I am going to sit and look over the instructions (haven't looked at them since I started this whole thing) and see if I need to trim down the blocks and once I do what needs to be done, I am going to stitch them together and then get busy on cutting out the "let down" (can't believe I am even thinking that way), but wow...it's been a long time. It certainly seems like it went fast NOW.