Here's my last block. I changed a few things on it but it's basically the pattern. I put in colonial knots instead of circles in the center of the layered flowers. I thought about using French knots but colonial knots have a bit more dimension so I went with them. I separated the sections of the bow a bit to give it a more folk art feel since there are a few other blocks that have that. And I changed a few of the colors. The light when I took the picture did funny things to the colors I used - the background is a very light Kona muslin and the pink isn't nearly that hot.
Last night, I cut out my freezer paper templates for the leaves on the three borders we have so far. I have the berries all cut out and will work on some of those tonight while I watch TV. I plan to trim up the blocks and stitch them together tomorrow.