Friday, November 26, 2010

Mary's block 3

Block 3

I had the camera at a strange angle so the picture looks a bit off.  I really expected to struggle with those 'fingers' at the bottom of the pineapples but they didn't seem all that bad - a nice surprise!  Now on to block 4.  

I'm tearing my background squares so today I'm truing them up and blocking them.  It's amazing how far off grain bolts of fabric are wrapped.  My big shopping trip for Black Friday is to my LQS in a few minutes for more fabric for this quilt.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I like your blocks, Mary. Thanks for the good news regarding the bottoms of the pineapples. Why is Friday 26th "black Friday"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice prints/colors that you used, I stay right away from any place that has a cash register today. Got tires on my car, a haircut and a few groceries and I'm home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are working fast girl!! It's lovely!!

    ReplyDelete