Monday, February 14, 2011

Joining a Circle Wreath

Here is a picture of my first circle wreath. I commented to Lori that I tuck the end under when I start the stitching and when I get to the end, I tuck that end back under and butt up the folded edges together. I did a little whip stitch on the folded ends to keep them together. The join is on the lower left side, just above the blue x, (8 o'clock position)
Here is the circle appliqued down,
and here is a close up of the join.
Sorry, it's a bit blurry, but if you look at the fabric pattern you can see the join.
I hope everyone had a nice day today, my boss went out and got all the office staff a box of chocolates, even got small boxes for the men!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us how you do your "joins". Chocolates--lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the joining information. I always run into something I haven't done before and it's nice to have all the information from the more experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon. Its a little hard to see but I understand what you are explaining. That is the way I did it, but mine is a bit lumpier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably do mine like that when I get to it, thanks for posting this one.

    ReplyDelete