Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where are you from?

Liz emailed and asked where our viewers are from. She wondered what our stats were? Hmmm, did I get a kick out of this. I had no idea you could see where people are viewing your blog from and how many pages they are looking at. Here is the overall stats of our little blog. There were even views from Luxenbourg and Belguim. So hello to everyone around the world who is viewing our posts. Thanks for stopping by and checking us out!

United States
6,074

Australia
1,849

Canada
436

New Zealand
238

United Kingdom
162

Netherlands
147

France
102

Israel
49

Czech Republic
38

Malaysia
32

8 comments:

  1. I check in every day from Australia, so probably I have boosted the numbers there. They are quite impressive figures! We are popular indeed.

    I have started my 15 block, with the basket first. makes it look like I have done a lot. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, hello from Australia. I'm a member and I'm working on my first block, but not much to show yet - Merry Christmas - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is interesting. Never realized there were that many people checking in on us. I am impressed just with how fast our little blog in itself has grown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should have said..I am from Michigan....very cold Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from Connecticut, USA. I like this question as it is nice to have neighbors from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun bond we all share - no matter where we live! More snow here in Northern Wisconsin - a White Christmas guaranteed! Almost done with Block #2 - and has earned my "not the most favorite" all ready! Looking forward to moving on to #3...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am trying to start block 3 but am derailed by all the things I need to get done before Friday. I am enjoying this blog and all the wonderful people on it.....I'm from Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am from Kent, England. A very snowy England at the moment. I hope to have some pictures to share very soon as I am almost finished with block 8 and have blocks 1 and 3 prepped and ready to stitch whilst at my mothers over Christmas.

    It is wonderful to see how many people are doing this quilt and am enjoying all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete