Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Whole Quilt

If you want to see the whole quilt, click HERE, a new window will open and scroll to the bottom of the page. I just checked to make sure the link is still correct and it is. I noticed that Gay has revamped her website. The photos are excellent.
As for the paper circles, I got them from this site, Paper Pieces. They were excellent to deal with, and will cut you any size circles you want. I ordered 200 of the 1" so I could make a few here and there, use up bits of scraps from blocks and have the 165 or so done for the border. I won't be working on the border for at least a year, so I figure the circles will be easy to work with by then. I'm not pressing or starching, just gathering and leaving.
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to get started on the circles early. How did you decided on the 1" as the size you needed? Just a guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your prompt response to my questions. I love the Paper Pieces people.....I just never thought about getting my circles from them. Michele

    ReplyDelete